Avocado: A Fruit with its own Month (Mayan Calendar), Grown in YOUR Home Raise your hand if a...Read more
- $137.20$99.80You save:$37.40( 27.3%) div>Availability: not available$134.80$98.90You save:$35.90( 26.6%) div>
• Comes in a 3 gallon container • Originates from Haiti • Oval, smooth, non-waxy skin • Fruits weigh from 8-16 oz. and are very firm • Bright yellow to orange • Sweet flavor, considered a popular dessert mangoAvailability: in stock$138.10$99.80You save:$38.30( 27.7%) div>
• Comes in a 3 gallon container • Fruits in the winter and summer, ripens from November-January and July • Golden yellow color • Very distinctive coconut flavor • Excellent choice for winter residents • Patio/Indoor growing Zones 4-11, Outdoors Zones 9-11Availability: in stock$134.60$98.50You save:$36.10( 26.8%) div>
• Comes in a 3 gallon container • Honduran mango • Huge fruit weighing up to 5 lbs. • Red skin and firm flesh • Fruit ripens from August to September • Can be maintained at a height of 8-10 feet • Patio/Indoor growing Zones 4-11, Outdoors Zones 9-11Availability: in stock$136.30$98.70You save:$37.60( 27.6%) div>
• Comes in 3 gallon container • Coconut/mango flavor often compared to a piña colada • Firm flesh and low fiber • Fruit weighs between .75 and 1.5 lbs. • Trees can be maintained at 6 ft • Can be grown in ground or container • Patio/Indoor growing Zones 4-11, Outdoors Zones 9-11Availability: in stock$172.20$129.70You save:$42.50( 24.7%) div>
• Limited quantity of trees available • Comes in 3 gallon container • Originated in Singapore, popular throughout Asia • Small, fiberless fruit with a thin seed • Considered by many as the best mango • Slow growing tree – Can be grown in ground or container • Patio/Indoor growing Zones 4-11, Outdoors Zones 9-11Availability: in stock
- Call 877-378-4836
Unfortunately, your browser does not support modern technology used on our website.
Please refresh your browser by downloading it on the links below or contact your system administrator serving your computer.
от Opera Software