Get that Natural Glow with Papaya
Papaya is a wonder fruit that is available all around the year. While many people are not too fond of ingesting the fruit, it is packed with great benefits and works wonders for the skin when topically applied.
Basic Tips To Keep In Mind Before You Indulge In Fruit Facials
- Make sure the masks are always applied on skin that is cleansed and exfoliated. Exfoliation will not only remove dead skin but also enhance blood circulation, which will improve the results of the pack.
- Make sure you blend the fruit well so that you can extract as much as pulp possible.
- Make sure all your chores are done and your mind is relaxed when you do the facial. You need to sit still when you apply the pack. Not only will it allow the pack to rest and prevent it from sliding off your face, but it will also help you calm down and unwind.
- Make sure you are wearing old clothes as fruit packs are ought to be messy.
- Some fruit pulps are extremely fluid;they will not remain on your skin.So, to add some volume, you could add oats to the fruit pulp. It will help the pack stay on your face, and offer added benefitsas well.
- When you apply a pack, you should cover both the face and the neck, as they are both exposed to the same environment.
- Adding these ingredients to the fruits will definitely amp up their benefits.
- Honey – Hydrates the skin and improves acne resistance.
- Lemon Juice – Kills bacteria, reduces blemishes, improves complexion, and fights acne.
- Yogurt – Removes excessive oil, protects the skin against harmful rays of the sun, and reduces tanning. It also makes your skin smooth and soft.
- Milk – It acts as a great cleansing and moisturizing agent. It enhances skin elasticity and improves the complexion as well.
- Green Tea – It helps in rejuvenating the skin.
You Will Need
- 2 pieces of papaya
- 1 tsp. of honey
- Blend the papaya such that it becomes a nice, smooth pulp.
- Add the honey to it.
- Apply generously on clean, dry skin. Allow it to rest for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with water and pat dry.
- Once you moisturize, you will notice a healthy glow on your face.
This pack is safe to use for women with normal to dry skin. Use this pack once a week for best results.
Why It Works
Papaya is rich in vitamin A and an enzyme called papain, which has exfoliating properties that successfully remove all the dead cells. This element also helps in enhancing the complexion and promoting fairness(1). The fruit also contains elements that are anti-inflammatory. Therefore, it relaxes and soothes acne-prone skin. Papaya also thwarts premature aging. It makes the skin firm, and removes fine lines, scars, and blemishes. It nourishes your skin, making it look brighter, moisturized, and glowing.
Although there could be no adverse reactions when you use a natural fruit pack, it is best to do a patch test before you apply the pack on your face.