Leprechaun Fruit Snack - Day 5
To make 1 fun leprechaun fruit snack follow the recipe below.
- 1 Green Apple
- 1 Clementine
- 1 Strawberry
- 2 Edible Candy Eyes
- 4 mini Heart Sprinkles
- Peanut Butter or Toothpicks
1. Cut the front off the apple. Cut out a hat from that slice.
2. Use half a toothpick (or peanut butter) to attach it to the top of the apple.
3. Cut a nose out of your apple scraps.
4. Cut a mouth out of a slice of strawberry.
5. Press on edible eyes. Use peanut butter to secure if necessary.
6. Cut clementines in half for the beard. Use broken toothpicks to secure if necessary.
7. Press heart sprinkles on the hat in the shape of a shamrock.
images courtesy of http://www.kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com/2014/02/st-patricks-day-leprechaun-fruit-snack.html