Countdown to St. Patrick's Day - Recipe 7
Spring Green Fruit Salad - Day 7
Follow the recipe below for a fruit salad that will serve 2-4.
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, sliced into dime sized triangles
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 2 kiwis, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 Tbsp raw or roasted/salted pistachios (optional)
- 2 fresh mint sprigs, remove and chop leaves (for garnish)
- 1 Tbsp honey or agave syrup
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Add ingredients to large bowl.
3. Toss well with a spoon.
4. Serve immediately or cover and chill until serving.
Images courtesy of Kathy at http://kblog.lunchboxbunch.com/2009/03/recipe-spring-green-fruit-salad.html