Lett prefers Hachiya persimmons for this fabulously simple dessert (they're the ones with the pointy shape). But don't use them until they're super soft and completely ripe; they taste unpleasantly tannic otherwise.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ripe Hachiya persimmons, each cut into 6 wedges
- 1/2 cup finely chopped unsalted, shelled raw pistachios
- 1/3 cup buckwheat or clover honey
- Flaky sea salt (such as Maldon)
Divide yogurt among plates or bowls. Top with persimmons and pistachios, drizzle with honey, and sprinkle with salt.