- Pulp has a smooth creamy texture with a taste described as similar to caramel flan.
- Considered a delicacy and often used in ice cream and other desserts
- Good source of calcium, phosphorous, vitamin A, & vitamin C
- Native to Amazon region of northwest Brazil
- Will thrive in subtropical conditions (USDA Growing Zones 4-9 Patio / Zones 10-14 Outdoors)
- Full sun and frequent watering
- ***Limited Quantity back in stock***
weight: 9.99 lbs :
- Reviews11 review for Abiu Tree
Read all 1 review on Abiu Tree
- More Info
$129.80 - $189.60
Received a big, healthy specimen that is a strong grower. Trompo is the best cultivar for taste and high production. The team at Plantagram does a fantastic job of snatching up the best cultivars for us to grow and they provide fantastic sized specimens. Highly recommend. This is a super fruit that Americans fell in love with when they were lucky enough to encounter it abroad.