Fruit and yoga- they really are quite a potent combo. As PlantOGram is launching our original #FruitNYoga campaign this month, we have compiled together a list of fruit and yoga poses which, when paired together can yield amazing results! Whether you're aiming to get pregnant soon, increase your sexual libido, or just stay fit, we've got you covered! Join us for our 1st FruitNYoga, a guide on increasing your fertility, or chances of getting pregnant :)
- Get yourself a ripe pineapple, preferably organic.
- Remove the pineapples exterior.
- Cut through the middle of the pineapple, from top to bottom. (Do NOT core it!)
- From each half, slice six to eight equally sized wedges.
- When you're ovulating, begin consuming one to two slices of pineapple each day.
The Yoga Poses:
Supported Bridge Pose
Especially in this pose, you raise up your pelvic area, in order to increase blood supply to ovaries and uterus.
Legs up the Wall Pose
Doing this pose helps to decrease stress levels in the lower area of your back is also a very powerful way to increase blood flow to the uterus and ovaries.
Is known to energize the pelvic area- one of the simplest poses to increase fertility power. Also known to relieve menstrual discomfort.
Increases blood flow to uterus and ovaries, and is known to improve overall total body circulation of blood and oxygen.
Good luck everyone! And have fun this month as you begin your Fruit n' Yoga journey :)