- Comes in 3 gallon container
- Popular foundation, hedge, container, and groundcover plants
- Thick leathery leaves, durable through wind and salty ocean spray
- Can grow up to 20 ft in height, but can be pruned and kept at any size
- Plum red fruit, tastes like slightly sweet cranberry with texture of a ripe strawberry
- Fruits appear while plant blooms – in summer and fall (or fall and winter in warmer climates)
- Fruits can be eaten off the bush or made into pies, jams, etc.
- Fragrant white blossoms
- Rich in vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorous
- Full sun, tolerates partial shade, drought tolerant
- Tropical and subtropical regions (Zones 9-11)
- All parts of plant except for the ripe fruits are poisonous (be careful with pets)
weight: 9.99 lbs :
- ReviewsThere is no reviews yet...Be the first!
Be the first to write a review of this product!
- More Info