- Comes in 3 gallon container
- Not similar to a Guava Tree
- Small pink and white flowers
- Fruits are about half the size of cherries, are yellow orange or dark red
- Usually eaten fresh
- Also used in beverages, alcoholic drinks, and to make jam
- Grows well in dry and moist climates, hardy to short frost to the upper 20s F (Zones 9-11)
- Ripens from September to October
- High in fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, iron, phosphorous, and calcium
weight: 9.99 lbs :
- ReviewsThere is no reviews yet...Be the first!
Be the first to write a review of this product!
- More Info
Guavaberry - Rumberry