- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 red jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 pound sirloin steak, trimmed
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Sprinkle steak evenly with 3/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place steak on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let steak stand 5 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Combine remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, cilantro, and next 3 ingredients (through jalapeño) in a medium bowl; toss. Top with peanuts. Serve salad with steak.
This is one meal you don't want to miss!
For more information on this recipe visit: http://www.myrecipes.com
For information on mangos go to: http://www.plantogram.com